Since those first early days a little over 4 and a half years ago Bug has always been a poor sleeper. When he was a baby he was the ideal candidate for being the spokesbaby for showing that the saying ‘slept like a baby’ commonly should not mean that sleep was good as he hardly ever slept, waking often during the night…..that was if he even got to sleep!
Fast forward 4 years and he still has issues with sleep. Bug often fights going to sleep, finding every excuse under the sun to delay bedtime and even once in bed he seems to find a struggle to switch off and slow down to relax to sleep.
As Bug finds it a task to calm down for bedtime we are always keen to try out tips and tricks to make bedtime an easier and calmer experience so that he drifts off to sleep earlier without any drama. With that in mind we cannot wait to try out the ground-breaking, No.1 bestselling book ‘The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep’.
Whilst we wait for our copy of the book, if you like us have problems with your child’s sleeping then I have some news for you about the book that boasts being a new way of getting children to sleep.
Ladybird Books are on the hunt of parents who have problems with their child’s sleeping. They are looking for parents to road test the book ‘The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep’.
The author of the book is Carl Johan Forssén Ehrlin, who as well as being the author of this bestselling book is a behavioural scientist with a bachelor’s degree in psychology and a teacher of communications at a Swedish university.
Using a unique and distinct language pattern the book helps your child relax and fall asleep at bedtime or naptime. The child-tested and parent-approved book has already had a huge impact on thousands of parents all over the world, making the bedtime routine a calm experience.
To promote the book Ladybird Books are making a short film following the experiences of parents using 'The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep’ to help their 4-7 year olds get to sleep and reclaim bedtime!
So if you have a child age 4-7 who finds it difficult to fall asleep at night and would like to try the book ‘The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep’ then feature in the film, then they would like to talk to you! They are especially interested in speaking with families living in the UK who originate from the US.
To express an interest in trying the book and being involved in the film, send Ria Holland a quick email at email@example.com
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Important bits and Terms & Conditions.
* If you are commenting anonymously/with a different name please comment with your name so that your entry can be verified, anonymous comments with no name will not be valid
* All entries that do not complete the requirements stated in the entry will be disqualified and removed from the prize draw before the winner is drawn
* The prize draw is only open to residents of the UK and over 18’s
* Only one entry per household
* This prize draw ends at 12.00pm GMT on Thursday the 14/01/2016
* Winner is chosen at random using Rafflecopter from all valid entrants and will be announced after the prize draw has closed
* I will email/tweet the lucky winner within 7 days of the closing date to request their name and address to pass onto the PR company who will arrange delivery of the prize
* Once a winner has been drawn I will allow at least 28 days for a reply. If I do not hear anything within a reasonable time period after 28 days I reserve the right to redraw a winner
* This prize draw is hosted on behalf of Ladybird Books who are the promoters of this giveaway and who are responsible for sending out the prize to the lucky winner
* Entrants must log in via Rafflecopter (using your Facebook account or using your name and email address) and answer the question/comment request in the widget - this is the ONLY mandatory task. You can gain extra entries in the draw by completing the optional entries for extra points (e.g. tweeting a link to the giveaway) …..the more points accumulated will provide a better chance of winning
* If no form is showing hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
* If you have any difficulties entering please do not hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org