Kazoops! follows the adventures of a spirited 6 year old boy called Monty Kazoops who has a vivid imagination and a thirst for knowledge and adventure. With the help of his best friend Jimmy Jones - the loyal, family pet pig - Monty embarks on a series of new animated adventures.
During the shows Monty confronts a preconception about the grown-up world and sets out to challenge it. In each episode the best friends go on epic imaginary adventures together where they attempt to solve problems and question things such as ‘is it important to always be the winner?’ and ‘can you be friends with people if you like different things?’
With the new series starting today at 4.20pm we were lucky to get a sneak peak at one of the new episodes - Daydreamer Monty.
Both of the boys loved watching Monty and Jimmy Jones on their adventure as Monty wonders if daydreaming can help solve problems. Bug loved Monty's ideas on how to move the piano upstairs - he found the rocket idea especially funny and cool.
The show is a delight to watch and I love how that not only is it enjoyable entertainment but it is also has educational benefits too.
Jelly Bean loves the fun characters and colourful animation. Bug loves this too plus he loves that Kazoops! features fun adventures, imaginative events and lots of comical moments.
Kazoops! is loved by us and I love that it sparks Bug’s imagination and inspires him to question the world around him too. Through fun and adventures he learns new things and is motivated to also be imaginative and inquisitive, as well as being passionate about knowledge and problem solving.
The new series of adventures starts today Monday the 17th April 2017 on CBeebes at 4.20pm, take a look below at a sneak peak of the first week’s adventures with Monty and Jimmy Jones -
* In Monday’s episode Monty is dreaming up fantastical ways to get a new piano upstairs, but when his family tell him that his ideas are fun but not actually useful, Monty wonders if daydreaming can help solve problems.
* On Tuesday Monty and Jimmy Jones think Jeanie’s new stick insect isn’t a very interesting pet and tell her it would be much more exciting to have a lion. But when Jeanie tells them you can’t keep wild animals in the house, Monty and Jimmy Jones question why not.
* In Wednesday’s episode Gran wants Monty and Jimmy Jones to win a painting competition, even if it means Monty not painting what he really wants to, leaving Monty wondering if it really is important to always be the winner.
* On Thursday the Kazoops take a vote on which ice-cream flavour to get from the market and Monty doesn’t want the same flavour as Gran. He begins to wonder if you can still be friends with people if you like different things.
* And in the last episode of the week on Friday, Monty is surprised when Stan is too scared to go under the house to fetch a toy for him, and begins to wonder if adults get scared sometimes too. This leads him to travel to an imaginary medieval realm where he meets a Knight who’s scared of heights.
Monty Kazoops, the little boy with a vivid imagination and a loyal pet pig, is back with brand new animated adventures in Kazoops, transmitting daily on CBeebies from Monday 17th April 2017 at 4.20pm.
Join Monty and Jimmy Jones today and #JustImagine