We are huge fans of the National Trust’s 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 ¾ campaign which aims to promote outdoor play and a natural childhood. As I champion a natural childhood and playing in the great outdoors I look forward to seeing Bug complete the 50 Things adventures over the years.
Bug recently completed his first 50 Things challenge, #23 Visit a Farm from the Ranger Adventures when we visited the National Trust property Llanerchaeron. Even though Bug has not completed anymore 50 Things adventures yet we have recently enjoyed visiting other National Trust properties; Dinefwr Park and Castle (our 50 Things plans went astray at this gorgeous property thanks to a temper tantrum and a grumpy Bug) and Bug loved conquering Cilgerran Castle.
During our little adventures to a few National Trust properties I have acquired a love and appreciation for National Trust and their properties, admiring the wonderful restoration work they do and appreciating the fact that they are preserving properties and history. I look forward to visiting National Trust properties with Bug over the years and seeing him complete 50 Things challenges in the beautiful surroundings; I especially hope to visit Dinefwr Park and Castle as it has lots of beautiful grounds that we did not get to explore thanks to Bug’s temper tantrum and it is a great spot for lots of 50 Things adventures.
The National Trust are helping children complete their 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 ¾ list with 350 National Trust places offering over 7,000 activities and events throughout the year. Also at participating National Trust places children can pick up their very own Scrapbook for free to record their 5O Things achievements.
Children can also keep a virtual record of their 50 Things achievements on the brilliant 50 Things website. On the 50 Things website there is a Parent’s area which is filled with activity information and safety advice for parent’s to help their children complete the 50 Things challenged in a safe and fun way.
The National Trust has kindly offered two family passes as a prize so that you can discover a National Trust Wales property. This pass is perfect for children to visit a National Trust property and get started on completing the 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 ¾ list.
The family passes are a one day pass that will enable a family to visit a National Trust Property in Wales. For inspiration on where to visit please see the National Trust website for a list of National Trust Properties in Wales.
2 x family single use day pass to a National Trust property in Wales.
To be in with a chance of winning one of the National Trust one day family pass to a National Trust property in Wales please complete the Rafflecopter form below –
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Important bits and Terms & Conditions
* I will email the lucky winner to request their name and address to pass onto National Trust Wales who will arrange delivery of the prize
* All entries that do not complete the requirements stated in the entry will be disqualified and removed from the prize draw before the winner is drawn* The prize draw is only open to residents of the UK
* Only one entry per household* This prize draw ends at 12.00am GMT on the 15/07/2013
* Winner is chosen at random using Rafflecopter from all valid entrants and will be announced after the prize draw has closed
* This prize draw is hosted on behalf of National Trust Wales who are responsible for sending out the prize to the lucky winner
* First timers of Rafflecopter - Please watch this how rafflecopter works video if you need to know how to use rafflecopter
* Sign in to use the Rafflecopter using your Facebook account or using your name and email address
* Complete the mandatory entry requirement and if you wish any of the additional optional entries for extra points…..the more points accumulated will provide a better chance of winning* If no form is showing hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
* If you have any difficulties entering please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com
ThePrizeFinder - UK Competitions